Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Posted by Jeff Campbell in "Apple Software (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad)" @ 06:32 AM
"When you think about it, it's amazing how much actual work you can get done with just an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can create, read, and edit everything from documents to email and spreadsheets from just about anywhere."
But it is limited, since it really only works with these five HP printers:
- HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One Printer-C410HP
- Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer series-C310
- HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer series-B210
- HP ENVY 100 e-All-in-One Printer Series-D410
- HP Photosmart eStation Printer series-C510
But if you really want to give it a go, and you have one of the above printers, do a quick read of this how-to and you can get it to work with minimal frustration.